To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, the requirements and guidelines of reopening are as follows:
• Only players and customers neither exhibiting flu-like symptoms nor have been in contact with anyone with such symptoms in the 14 days leading up to their appointment are allowed to enter the Lions club.
• Players and customers exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home to recover.
• All group gathering rooms including change rooms, study rooms and kitchen will remain closed as mandated by the government.
• Washrooms will be open but only accommodate one person at any time, lines outside must maintain an orderly 2m physical distance.
• All students, customers, and guests are required to wear face masks while on premises to maximize prevention measures. Masks may be removed during on court only.
• In order to help ensure physical distancing can be adequately enforced, we strongly advise parents to drop-off and pick-up only and not loiter within facilities, to ensure maximum safety for everyone and abide by government guidelines.
• Change rooms are unavailable during this time. We strongly advise changing before coming.
• Players and customers should arrive at the club 10 minutes before appointment so preparation while ensuring physical-distancing can be executed.
• Players and customers should leave immediately following their appointments. Players and customers are prohibited from loitering and congregating on club premises during non-appointment times.
• Only coaches and staff neither exhibiting flu-like symptoms nor have been in contact with anyone with such symptoms in the 14 days prior to opening are allowed to start working and teaching.
• Coaches and staff exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home to recover.
• Coaches and staff will wear face masks while on-site except when coaching.
• Arrangement to ensure 2m physical distancing is possible amongst people within the facility (physical contact such as high-fiving, hugging, etc. is strictly prohibited).
• Coaches and staff will pay special attention to high traffic areas, such as the front desk, front lobby, and washroom facilities to enforce physical distancing among staff and members.
• Lions will strictly control the distribution of courts to ensure physical distancing and the amount of people in the facility.
• Lions will arrange routine disinfection and make sanitization readily accessible.
The above rules and regulations are subject to updates according to new developments and guidance from the government. Lions Badminton Club reserves the right of final interpretation.
Lions would like to wish everyone healthy and safe and we will see you on the courts soon!