Drop In Price (Max of 3 Hours)
$6—Session from 3pm to 6pm weekdays (Monday-Friday)
$8—Session from 6pm to 10pm weekdays (Monday-Friday)
$8—Session from 10am to 10pm (Saturday/Holiday)
$8—Session from 10am to 9pm (Sunday)
Weekly 2-Night Pass
Plan A——Monday and Thursday (6-10pm)
Plan B ——Tuesday and Friday (6-10pm)
Plan C ——Wednesday and Saturday (6-10pm)
Weekly 3-Night Pass
Plan A——Monday, Wednesday and Friday (6-10pm)
Plan B——Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (6-10pm)
Weekday Daytime Pass
——$20/month (minimum 6 months purchase/no holidays included)
——Open to 6 pm (Monday-Friday)
(No membership extensions or suspensions allowed)
Monthly Daytime Pass
——$30/month——Monday-Friday (open to 6 pm)(no holidays included)
Monthly All Day Pass (Unlimited)
– Badminton shoes (with gum rubber soles) are mandatory with no exceptions.
– Tax at 13% HST will be applied on total price.
– Membership fees must be prepaid in full and are non-refundable.
– Cheques must be made payable to “Lions Badminton Training Center Ltd.” Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
– Protective eye wear is highly recommended.
– Lions Badminton reserves the right to adjust any and all prices and details.
– Lions’ Badminton reserves the right to change policies without prior notice.